We produce our own photopolymer plates for letterpress printing here at Kiss The Paper and offer platemaking services to other printers.
ABOUT THE PLATES:
- We only expose KF95 plates (for standard bases that are 0.875")
- We expose up to 8.25 x 11"
- Adhesive backing and clear bag is provided
- The best files for platemaking are vector based files, so we accept .PDF, .AI and .EPS.
- Prep your files to be negative ready: everything that you want to print needs to be white and everything you don't want to print needs to be black. Your black needs to be 100% black.
- No need to flip your negative; please make the files right-reading
- You can collage multiple images onto one plate to maximize your square inches. Leave a 1/8" to 1/4" margin around your images as well as the perimeter of the plate.
- All fonts need to be outlined
PRICING & TURNAROUND:
- We charge $0.75 per square inch
- There is no minimum charge
- Plates will be processed 1-2 business days after receiving negative ready files
- Please email your order to email@example.com
- When sending your file please include your mailing address and indicate whether you'd like to pick up your plate(s), ship with regular mail or ship expedited via Canada Post
- Once we review your files we will send you an invoice; payment must be made before plate processing. We accept e-transfer and PayPal.